Thank you for your interest in dining at Kendall’s. We look forward to providing you with an outstanding experience. Please note, in alignment with our high standards of service, we have implemented additional best practices for the safety of our guests and employees. Table spacing, guest capacity, and additional health and safety measures reflect guidelines provided by the CDC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Our protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of vaccination is required for all guests entering indoor portions of the restaurant. Physical vaccination cards or digital copies will be accepted.
- All guests must wear a mask* while inside the restaurant and when not eating or drinking at their seat.
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted and wear a mask at all times.
- All staff have been retrained on rigorous handwashing and sanitization practices.
- Reservations are not required, but are strongly encouraged.
- QR Codes and disposable menus are available upon arrival.
We are proud to be a part of The Music Center campus. The Music Center has received the UL Verified Healthy Buildings Mark for Indoor Air and Water Quality. To achieve that, The Music Center:
- Participated in an independent review by UL of the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems on the campus.
- Passed UL visual inspections.
- Passed indoor air quality(IAQ) performance testing and assessment.
- Upgraded the campus HVAC systems, which included upgrading the air flow and maximizing recirculation times for the air coming through the complex.
- The Music Center continues to participate in a bi-annual surveillance review to undergo rigorous IAQ performance criteria by UL. That includes continued testing and evaluation on an ongoing basis to confirm or meet UL’s strict standards and guidelines.
We thank you for your patience and compliance as we continue to create a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for you at Kendall’s.
*We recommend disposable 3-ply surgical masks, N95, KN95, or KF94 masks.